In our annual report, you will get to know in detail how effectively and specifically we used the funds entrusted to us in 2022 and where the focus of our work lay.
In focus: Ukraine and more
Our humanitarian mission in Ukraine, where we provided emergency aid from day one, received particularly great attention last year. We would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody once again for the great support this work has received. Thanks to the donations, arche noVa and its local partner organizations were able to reach many thousands of people affected by the war.
In our annual report, we report about this and other projects in detail and also inform about background topics, such as localization of aid or the multi-sector approach.
Unfortunately, only the German version is currently available. We will upload the translated pdf as soon as possible.
Last year, arche noVa turned 30 years old and has again grown significantly. Never before have we managed such an extensive program as in 2022. Both income and expenses have risen to record levels. However, not the numbers, but our vision of a world without need, where people can live self-determined and in dignity, was the focus.
- arche noVa was active in 17 countries in 2022.
- We worked together with 33 local partner organizations.
- The International Programs comprised 36 projects
- Within the project durations, 1.4 million people are thus reached.
- Our Global Learning and ESD department implemented 66 project days at schools and other institutions.
- Program spending totaled 15.7 million Euros.
- Donations climbed to 2.4 million Euros.
These are only a few examples - more interesting facts and figures can be found in our report (unfortunately, only the German version is currently available. We will upload the translated pdf as soon as possible).
arche noVa would like to thank everyone who accompanied us through the year 2022. Thank you for your trust in our work and for your important contribution with which you make our projects possible!